Monday, August 16, 2010

Life LessonS


As I've grown I've learned several things
I've learned that out of the thousand smiles you see,
It only takes one to touch your heart
I've found that words can be deceiving,
But the truth always lies in a person's eyes.

I've discovered laughter is easy and cheap, yet
It's the only prescription for a broken heart
I've learned crying can make us stronger
And there is never too much love to go around.

I've learned that prejudice helps no one,
And that weapons don't hurt people... people hurt people
I've learned sticks and stones may leaves cuts and bruises,
But harsh words leave scars.

I've learned that miracles happen everyday,
And that angels walk along us.
I've learned the past is meant to put behind us,
And we are not to dwell on regrets, for what's done is done.

I've learned that trusting yourself is the first step,
And that forgiving helps your own hearts more than theirs
I've learned that loving is living
And that's something no one can ever take from you.

I've learned that life is unexpected,
And Allah can do anything
Mistakes are our best teacher
And everything happen for a reason
Most importantly,
Learn from your past
Enjoy today as if it's your last
Dream of tomorrow
Only then you can live to it's full and true potential..

*Reflection*

3 comments:

  1. Berbakat menulis ^_^
    teruskan penulisan untuk keredhannya..
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. bikin sndiri ke poem ni?
    really nice...

    ReplyDelete
  3. to naz:
    berbakat ke..?? belajar drpd pengalaman menulis karangan masa sekolah dulu =)

    to future:
    poem ni?? xingat dapat kt mne.. but it's inspire me.. luv to share with others.. =)

    ReplyDelete